Logitech Tap - Google Small Room Bundle - ideal for 2-6 people
Designed for focus rooms and smaller conference rooms, the small configuration minimizes cabling and saves space with Logitech MeetUp, a marvel of miniaturization that mounts neatly above or below a display. Place Logitech Tap on the table, or add a wall mount to save even more space.
Includes: Logitech MeetUp, Logitech Tap, Logitech Strong USB 10m (32.8 ft), PC / Chromebox Mount, Google-approved Chromebox with Chrome OS, MeetUp Mounting Kit, and Documentation
Logitech Tap - Google Small Room Bundle
Easily transform small meeting rooms into Google Meet video collaboration spaces. The complete pre-configured system includes everything you need: Logitech MeetUp all-in-one conferencecam, Chromebox and mount with cable retention, and the Logitech Tap touch controller.
Logitech Tap features a 10.1 inch touchscreen, commercial-grade Strong USB cabling, and secure cable management that protects again users dislodging cords. Optimized for the seating layouts and acoustics found in smaller rooms, MeetUp mounts at the display and delivers HD video and clear audio for everyone in the meeting.
Logitech Tap connects to the host Chromebox with a 10-meter plenum-rated Logitech Strong USB cable that can be hidden in a raceway, walls, or standard three-quarter inch conduit. The Chromebox and cables can be secured under a table or behind a display for a professional installation and high reliability. Integrated cable retention and strain relief keeps connections secure and prevents aggressive users from dislodging cables. Tap also includes an HDMI input for in-room projection and secures to the table through standard grommet holes.
The all-inclusive system includes everything you need to deploy video conferencing to small rooms:
- Logitech MeetUp
- Logitech Tap
- Logitech Strong USB 10m (32.8 ft)
- PC / Chromebox Mount
- Google-approved Chromebox with Chrome OS
- MeetUp Mounting Kit
Logitech MeetUp provides all-in-one video and audio, including Ultra-HD imaging, three integrated beam-forming microphones, and echo-cancelling speakers. MeetUp delivers crisp, clear video and unmatched audio clarity to every meeting, providing full coverage to any huddle room.
MeetUp features RightSense™ proactive technologies, which make better meetings easy and automatic. RightLight™ prioritizes faces over environment to render natural-looking skin tones, while RightSound™ enhances vocal clarity by suppressing background noise, auto-leveling voices, and focusing on active speakers.
Elegantly designed with premium finishes, thoughtful cable management, and all-in-one video and audio, Logitech Small Room Solution for Google Meet integrates beautifully into any small meeting room design.
- Height x Width x Depth: 2.3 x 9.6 x 7.0 in / 58 x 244 x 179 mm
- Weight: 1.25 kg (2.75 lbs)
- 10.1” diagonal screen with 14° display angle
- Oleophobic and anti-glare coating
- 1280 x 800 resolution
- HDMI input (for 1080p video + audio content sharing)
- 3.5mm / “ 4 pole Headset Jack
- Integrated ultrasonic speaker
- Integrated PIR Motion Sensor
- Integrated cable retention and strain relief system
- 100mm x 100mm VESA FDMI (Flat Display Mounting Interface)
- Kensington Lock slots (2)
Logitech Strong USB
- 10m (32.8 ft) USB 3.2 Cable
- Type A (male) to Type C (male)
- Plenum Rated
- Eca / IEC 60332-1-2 Compliant
- ¾” Conduit friendly
- Height x Width x Depth: 4.1 x 15.75 x 3.35 inches; 104 x 400 x 85 mm
- Weight: 2.3 lbs (1.04kg)
- Motorized pan/tilt wide angle lens
- 5x HD zoom
- 4 meter (13.1 ft) audio pickup range
- Core i7
- 32GB RAM
- 128GB SSD
- Chrome OS
Chromebox / PC Mount
- Total Height x Width x Depth: PC Mount with Cable Retention Clamp
- 26 x 164 x 250 mm / 1.02 x 6.46 x 9.84 in
- Compatible with small form factor (SFF) computers with a 100 x 100 mm VESA pattern
*Longer than normal delivery may be expected with this device.