Zero-touch enrollment for Chromebooks
Zero-touch enrollment is a way to ship Chromebooks directly to end users without having to manually enroll them in your organisation's domain. This can save time and money, especially if you have a large and distributed workforce.
- Supported Chromebook: Not all Chromebooks support zero-touch enrollment, so you'll need to check to make sure the devices you're ordering are compatible. View supported devices here
- Google Workspace domain and CEU licenses: You'll need to have a Google Workspace domain and CEU licenses in order to use zero-touch enrollment.
How it works
When a user turns on a zero-touch enrolled Chromebook, it will automatically connect to the internet and enroll in your organisation's domain. The user will not need to enter any information or perform any manual steps.
Benefits of zero-touch enrollment
- Save time and money: Zero-touch enrollment can save you time and money by eliminating the need to manually enroll devices.
- Improve security: Zero-touch enrollment can help improve security by ensuring that all devices are enrolled in your organisation's domain and have the latest security updates.
- Simplify IT management: Zero-touch enrollment can simplify IT management by making it easier to deploy and manage Chromebooks.
- Please contact the team at Geeks on Tap at 1300 885 489 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions.