Chrome Non Profit Upgrade
Perpetual Upgrade to control a chrome device device from the Google Admin Panel - Non Profit
This license requires this form to be completed
Chrome Non Profit Upgrade
NON-PROFIT ONLY you must have a Google non-profit account
Perpetual Upgrade to manage and configure more than 200 features and policies on a chrome device from the G Suite Admin Panel.
Each Chrome Non Profit Upgrade lasts for the lifetime of the device it is enrolled on. Each device model is supported until it reaches End of Life. For more information about End of Life and the associated dates for each model, please visit the Chrome Auto Update Policy page.
Requires this form to be completed
A few important points to note regarding Chrome Non Profit Upgrade licenses
- When you purchase upgrades, they’re assigned to a pool until you use them to enroll standalone Chrome OS devices. Each upgrade covers the life of the device that it's enrolled to.
- If you encounter a hardware issue and need to replace a device, you can transfer the upgrade to another device of the same model (or equivalent manufacturer-provided replacement).
- You can’t transfer an upgrade from one device model to another in the same domain.
- You can’t transfer an upgrade to a device in another domain.
- Transfers are audited.
- We recommend reviewing the Auto Update policy for each device before you order a perpetual upgrade.
Chrome Enterprise Upgrade capabilities
Chrome Enterprise Upgrade provides IT with advanced security controls. If an end user misplaces their Chromebook, IT can easily disable the device, protecting corporate data. Devices can also be set as ephemeral, removing user data from the device at the end of a session. Benefits include:
✔Lost and stolen protections
✔Application verified access
Chrome OS devices with Chrome Enterprise Upgrade provide flexible access to corporate data, regardless of use case. Integrate with Active Directory and SAML SSO providers or enable shared device use cases with managed guest sessions or kiosk mode. Benefits include:
✔Native AD integration
✔Advanced SAML SSO
✔Login controls & auditing
✔Managed guest sessions Kiosk mode
Simplify orchestration of your Chrome OS device fleet. IT gains access to device policies, fleet oversight capabilities, and managed updates, all from the, cloud-based Google Admin console or third party UEM solution. Benefits include:
✔Google or 3rd party UEM2 Device policies
✔Printers Networks and proxies
✔Controlled OS updates
24/7 IT admin support
Contact Google for Chrome OS troubleshooting assistance with 24/7 IT admin support.
For more information on Chrome Enterprise Upgrade, download this document: Chrome Enterprise Upgrade One Pager