HP Chromebook X360 11 G2 Cel N4000
HP Chromebook x360 11 G2, 11.6" HD Touch + Digitizer, Celron N4000, 8GB, 64GB eMMC, Chrome 64, Pen, Storm Gray, 1Yr RTB Warranty
Improve learning outcomes, save teacher time, and engage students with the durable, versatile HP Chromebook x360 11 G2 EE. It’s driven by the latest Intel® processors, can withstand drops and minor spills, and has enhanced connectivity and a long battery life that recharges fast.
Item is Back-ordered only
Versatile and adaptable to every student learning style
Enable blended learning and collaboration with Android™ apps and HP Classroom Manager. A 360° hinge and optional HP Wacom EMR pen and dual cameras support type, touch, write, capture, and draw interactions in four modes.
Give students a boost with the intuitive Chrome OS™, the latest Intel® processors, and up to 8 GB memory and 64 GB EMMc storage. Enjoy a long battery life that recharges fast and connects in large spaces with 2x2 WLAN and MIMO.
Rugged for the school day and beyond
Deploy a sturdy device built for the whole day with a pick-proof, anchored, minor-spill-resistant keyboard, shock-absorbing molded rubber trim, and Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3. It also passes MIL-STD 810G, IP 41, and a 76 cm drop on concrete.
Get a low-maintenance experience with the automatic software updates and virus protection of the Chrome OS™.[m]
Modes with cameras to match different scenarios
Work in notebook, stand, tent or tablet modes. Allow students to always see what they’re recording with the optional 5 MP 2nd world-facing camera.[f][n]
Touch, tap, draw and write.
Annotate, solve math problems, take notes, and learn languages onscreen with integrated touch technology. Support natural writing and drawing with the optional digitizer and HP Wacom EMR Pen.[e][g]
Redefine the digital classroom
Take control of the classroom, manage class PCs, and collaborate with students with the intuitive toolset of HP Classroom Manager.[d]
Apps and content for expanded learning
Take learning in new directions with access to the Google Play™ Store and Android™ apps, which include thousands of instantly shareable and easily manageable innovative education apps.[c]
Reinforced design elements
Help prevent everyday wear and tear, water intrusion, and tampering with a keyboard that resists minor spills and is pick-proof and anchored to deter key removal.
Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3
Work confidently and help protect your device from damage and breakage with an 11-inch diagonal Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3 damage-resistant touchscreen.
Keep it clean
Help promote cleanliness in the classroom with a keyboard that can be wiped down repeatedly with common household cleaning wipes.[o]
Never slow down
Search, stream, and collaborate through the school day and beyond with up to 11 hours, 45 minutes battery life. Recharge battery life to 90% in 90 minutes with HP Fast Charge Technology.[p][q]
The latest connectivity
Connect to accessories with two USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports and 3.5 mm mic and speaker ports. Reinforced USB-C™ ports on each side support USB-C™ accessories and Chromebook™ charging from a USB-C™ adapter.
Simplify your IT
Easily deploy, manage, and control users, devices and apps on all your HP Chromebooks with Google’s optional Chrome Management Console.[r]
Make it yours
Add an extra layer of functional, all-day protection with the optional HP Always-On Case that wraps around your Chromebook™ and zips flat to work every way it does.[r]
World class support
Breathe easy with an IT investment that is supported by a one-year standard limited warranty that’s extendable with an optional HP Care service.[s]
-  Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  Drop test is not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Any accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack.
-  Internet access required and sold separately. Some apps may require purchase.
-  HP Classroom Manager for students is available as a download. HP Classroom Manager Teacher Console sold separately.
-  Sold separately or as a configurable option. Use of the HP Wacom EMR pen on this platform requires optional digitizer that must be configured on the platform at time of purchase.
-  Sold as a configurable option at time of purchase.
-  Optional HP Wacom EMR pen required for these functions and sold separately or as a configurable option. Use of the pen on this platform requires optional digitizer that must be configured on the platform at time of purchase.
-  MIL-STD testing is not intended to demonstrate fitness for U.S. Department of Defense contract requirements or for military use. Test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Damage under the MIL STD test conditions or any accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack.
-  IP 41 test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Any accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack.
-  For storage drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 5.1 is not user available.
-  The specifications for the 802.11ac WLAN are draft specifications and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the notebook to communicate with other 802.11ac WLAN devices.
-  Multiple-Input Multiple-Output (MIMO) is a wireless technology that uses multiple transmitters and receivers to enhance data transfer. MIMO requires a MU-MIMO router, sold separately.